There are currently no advertised positions
Preparation for application:
Applicants should adherer to the following procedures for the submission of the application.
- Applications must be no longer than 10 pages using a font no smaller than size 12.
- Applications should include a CV containing your address, contact numbers (business and private), classification (where applicable), current position, evidence of qualifications and VIT registration.
- Applications must address each of the key selection criteria.
- Applicants must provide the names and contact numbers (mobile preferred) of three professional referees who can confirm your responses to key selection criteria (NOTE: the panel may contact referees outside the list and would normally contact current or past principals)
- Applicants must ensure their full name is contained in either the header or footer on each page
Employment Enquiries should be directed to the Assistant Principal Amanda Provis email: email@example.com
Victorian Government schools are child safe environments. Our schools actively promote the safety and wellbeing of all students, and all school staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the school environment in accordance with their legal obligations including Child Safe Standards. The school's Child Safety Code of Conduct is available in the policies area of the College website.